Beauty and Fitness
Health is wealth. By being physically fit, it can make a person look lean both inside and out.
There is a lot a person can do such as jogging or walking in the morning, playing basketball or any other sport with friends but if a person wants to have muscles and look lean, it is a good idea to sign up at a gym and get with a trainer. Although this is not the only way to achieve this goal, there is something about the commitment of showing up and asking someone else to be there to support your efforts. Consider your trainer as your mentor. A positive force in your life to help you achieve your goals and push your limits!
Just like taking any medicine, one should first consult a doctor before undergoing any form of exercise.
Physical exercise is beneficial because it helps maintain and improve ones health from a variety of diseases and premature death. It also makes a person feel happier and increases ones self esteem that helps from falling into depression or anxiety. It has also shown to make a person with an active lifestyle live longer than a person who doesn’t.
The best exercise plan should have cardiovascular and weight training exercises. This helps burn calories and increase the muscle to fat ratio that will increase your metabolism and make you either gain or lose weight.
A person who has never worked out before should do it gradually. Doing too much the first time can increase your chances of pulling a muscle or a more severe injury. Endurance will never be built in a day but doing it repeatedly will result in good positive results.
Beauty is not only about having toned and/or bulky muscles which is what people see, it is also about enhancing the beauty within.
Here are few things you can do everyday to stay beautiful and healthy;
· Reading books and other reading material more often keeps the mind sharp just like working out keeps the body in shape.
· Work, no matter what kind it is, produces stress.
You can reduce stress by taking time to do something special like lying in a hot tub, shopping or watching a movie. Studies have shown that anytime you can relax and do more enjoyable things, it relieves stress and helps you look less stressed and tired.
· Protecting your skin from the normal pollutants is very important. It is best to use some form of protection that contains antioxidants that can help prevent further damage to the skin. There are lots of options when it comes to choosing a product and if you have very sensitive skin, you may want to consult with a dermatologist. If you fall under the “normal” skin category, then you have a lot of options to choose.
· Another way to stay healthy is to give up some of the bad habits. If you are a smoker, I don’t have to tell you its bad for you (you’ve been told this 100 times) but it does have an affect on your body that goes beyond the lungs. Without going on a tyraid about all the bad stuff we do as humans, lets just say that if you can work on a balanced diet, exercise at least a few times a week and concentrate on getting rid of the “bad vices”, you will be pleasantly surprised at the results you achieve over time.
· Lastly, one of the best ways to start your day is to start with a positive attitude. Don’t get out of bed until you have told yourself its going to be a GREAT day! Just as studies have shown that exercise makes a person feel happier, smiling produces the same effect. A smile can do a lot and it is contagious in a positive sense. It brightens the day of not only one but others as well.